The Arts Club operates a smart dress code and we ask that members and their guests ensure their attire complies, when visiting the club. Those who fail to do so may be refused entry.
• Jeans, in a solid colour with no rips.
• A round or V-neck T-shirt, worn with a tailored jacket which must remain on in the club.
• Plain polo shirts. Discreet logos are permitted, but large logos or numbers are not.
• Smart, clean trainers, as part of a smart attire.
• An elegant hat such as a fedora or trilby (which should be removed in the dining rooms).
• Ripped or distressed jeans.
• Dirty sports shoes or trainers.
• Flip flops and casual sandals.
• Long and short sleeve T-shirts, unless worn with a tailored jacket.
• Sportswear, athleisure or hoodies.
• Baseball caps, beanies and any other hats, aside from those in the approved list.
• Overly revealing attire.
Those who technically comply with the dress code but still do not appear sufficiently well-presented may be refused entry and this decision will be entirely at the discretion of our front desk team. We ask that members make their guests aware and we ask that you ensure the dress code is conveyed to any guests you invite to the club.